Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can we see samples of your work?
2. What don’t we print?
- PMS colours (except for envelopes)
- Coloured paper (except black and natural board stock)
- Paper stock thinner than 100gsm
- Promotional products eg. pens, mugs, bags
3. What types of stocks can I use?
CMYKhub offers quality stocks, including several environmental options. All our standard stocks are FSC certified. Our house stocks include:
Coated: 90gsm, 113gsm, 128gsm, 150gsm, 170gsm, 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm, 350gsm and 400gsm.
Laser: 100gsm and 120gsm
Recycled: 100gsm and 350gsm
We are happy to buy all other papers ex-stock on request.
4. What finishing options do you offer?
- Folding (A7-A1)
- Matt, Gloss and New Velvet Laminating
- Spot UV
- Diecutting / Formecutting
- Glueing and Gumming
- Round Corners
- Shrink Wrapping
- Machine Collating
- Saddle & 2 Loop Stitching
- Perfect Binding
- White Ink
- Banner Hemming
- Router and Mill Cutting
- Kiss Cutting
1. How do I know where my job is?
2. What if I’ve uploaded the wrong artwork file?
3. Can you fix my artwork?
4. How long will it take to print my job?
5. Why do I need to supply my 2 sided artwork as 1 PDF?
To use a business card as an example; our software imposes page 1 as the front and page 2 as the back. If the files are supplied separately our prepress staff need to manually combine the files.
This adds time and creates an opportunity for error. When files are supplied incorrectly, our prepress staff will send you an email asking for files to be adjusted.
If you are ordering a standard product (excl. booklets), we aim for less than 4 working days, but we will let you know a turnaround estimate on job confirmation.
6. How do I supply artwork for Booklets?
1. Do you deliver to anywhere in Australia?
2. How much does postage cost?
There are no additional or hidden costs.
3. Can you deliver direct to my customer?
Contact your hub for multiple delivery location costs.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and EFT (surcharges apply for credit card payments).
To apply for an account, download our Account Application form here, fill it out and return to us for processing.
We take security extremely seriously and use the most up-to-date secure checkout system for handling online payments. We DO NOT store your credit card details.
5. Can I track my order?
Yes, the status of all orders is displayed in your account when you log in. You will be able to see if you order is in pre-press, is being printed or has been shipped.
6. Can I cancel my order?
7. What if my order arrives damaged or I’m not 100% satisfied?
Call or email your local hub and one of our customer service staff will respond to you personally to fix the problem. It’s extremely rare, but if we can’t fix the problem – we will refund your money or offer a print credit.
Need Help? – Contact Our Wholesale Trade Printers Support Team
Servicing VIC, SA & TAS
03 9455 1911
Servicing NSW & ACT
02 9648 2391
07 3216 5001
Servicing Far North QLD
07 4015 2905
Servicing WA & NT
08 9355 5273