When it comes to manufacturing a sign there are many ways you can go about achieving an effective result.
The parameters you should consider when quoting the job are;
- Indoor or outdoor conditions
- Weather and/or UV exposure
- Size – make sure the message is clear enough to read from the intended distance
- Transportation – does it need to pack small/light for a flight or small vehicle?
- Repeated use – does it need to pack up and be used again?
- Surfaces and fixings you have available to adhere to or hang from
- If nothing to fix to, then can it be free-standing?
- Intended life-span of the sign
- Skill-level of the installer
If you consider these limitations and present them to our Estimating or Support team then we should be able to provide you a suitable solution within our range of products.
Need help? Get in touch with our support team.
For any questions regarding your order or accessing information online, we’re here to help.