Present your client documents or marketing collateral together in one of our presentation folders.
These are a neat way to package materials together whilst displaying your client’s branding. These can be personalised by inserting business cards into the supplied slots in the flaps and can tie a brand nicely together by using the same laminate or embellishment as their other stationery.
Allow for smaller client budgets by printing short-run presentation folders. We can print as little as 25 folders on our HP Indigo 100K press. This means you can sell your clients different branded folders for every campaign. They no longer need to pay thousands of dollars for a large offset print-run once a year. Offer them a digital print-run several times a year to suit their seasonal branding.
Our Standard Product presentation folders are produced on 350gsm Artboard, available to order with the following finishes; no-laminate, Matt, Gloss, New Velvet and New Velvet with Scodix 1 side.
- Short-run digital folders must have the printed surface laminated to avoid scuffing during the die-cutting process.
- Forme 1 & 4 are available to remove the business card slits for a small fee. All other formes require a new die to remove the slits.
- Alternate stocks can be ordered by using Offset/Digital Flat Sheet with Diecutting from Standing Forme. Refer to the flat sheet size on the Templates page when quoting.
- Standard Presentation Folders generally require five business days for production. Custom Presentation Folders without gluing generally require five business days for production + add 2 extra days if gluing is required.
- Review our dieline artwork guide before supplying artwork to print here
- Custom formes can be ordered and stored at our factory for up to 12 months. Please contact email@example.com for custom shape presentation folders.
Check out our presentation folder range and download our templates here.